|The Ultimate Evil|
|Melee:||Pure Evil (DMG: 313)|
|Ranged:||Shade of Evil (DMG: 235 RNG: 6)|
The Ultimate Evil has 2 forms. The Ultimate Evil is customized to be a pain to deal with to counter your attribute allocation. The 2nd form which occurs at 50% health is designed to be a doppleganger of you and as such you'll need to adjust your strategy. The full list is below.
- If you have focused in Attack: Marksman and Chance to Teleport.
- If you have focused in Defense: Touch of Death and Chance to Critical.
- If you have focused in Accuracy: Brawler and Charge.
- If you have focused in Luck: Life Leech and Reflects Damage.
The first ability will always be Immune to Fire.
- If you have focused in Attack: Brawler and Charge.
- If you have focused in Defense: Immune to Spells and Life Leech.
- If you have focused in Accuracy: Marksman and Chance to Teleport.
- If you have focused in Luck: Chance to Critical and Chance to Dodge.
Vanquisher of Evil - Kill The Ultimate Evil.